Citykani 2017 — Animation contest rules
To enter Citykani’s Animation contest you need to follow these guidelines:
- By participating, Stadin ammattiopisto reserves the right to show your material without repayment at the Citykani festival on 22nd of November, 2017, publish information, picture and video material beforehand as well as release the winner’s animation on Citykani’s webpage, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. All the rights are reserved to the end of 2018.
- Your animation’s max. duration is about 10 minutes. The duration can be flexible if discussed.
- You may NOT include adult, suggestive, or offensive content. The age limit is PG-12.
- Remember that the artist retains all copyrights to their artwork without exception.
- Entered animation can be published work, but the animation mustn’t have won a price from other contests. We request you to NOT to have your animation in public currently ex. on YouTube.
- Enter the contest before 1st of November, 2017.
- Different animation production techniques are welcome.
- The organizers decide on unclear and vague entries on their own.
If you have any questions, contact us from email@example.com
REQUESTED ANIMATION TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Form: .mov or .mp4
Resolution: min. 1280 x 720
Aspect ratio: All included
Picture speed: 25
Data speed: max. 30.000 kbps
Video Codec: H.264
Audio Codec: Linear PCM, or AAC – 48000 Hz, Stereo
REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!
Fill your registration form with your personal information, animation information and the link to the animation that can be send from Google Drive, Dropbox, YouTube or Vimeo. Winner is chosen by audience poll.